Ehsaas Scholarship is an opportunity for students who want to continue their education but are unable to pay due to financial problems. The program is launched by the government of Pakistan in collaboration with BISP and HEC and this is the largest scholarship program in the history of Pakistan.
According to the vision of PM Imran Khan, The objective of the program is to provide free education to those students who belong to poor families. Under this program, 50,000 students from low-income families are awarded each year and 50% of the scholarships are allocated to female students.
Last year, more than 110,000 undergraduate students, including 42,000 women, applied for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. The program committee approved a budget of 6.53 Billion rupees and 67,000 scholarships were awarded to deserving students.
The Ehsaas scholarship program covers all of the tuition fees and a monthly living stipend which is around 4000 rupees. This article is a guide for those who want to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship. Let’s start with Eligibility Criteria. Are you eligible for this scholarship? Keep reading to find out.
- You are eligible if your family income is less than 45000 if not, you cannot apply for the scholarship.
- You are eligible if you are a student of the Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university.
- You are eligible for the scholarship if your age is in accordance with the age set by HEI.
- You are eligible if you come on merit. Merit means meeting the criteria of the institution in which the student wants to study.
- Students meet the required standards and provide the authoritative information required under the project policy.
- You are not eligible if you already Enrolled in distance learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private) or have taken Safe admission in evening programs based on self-sustaining or with a higher fee structure.
- You are not eligible if you are the Student of two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent programs, two-year associate degree programs, Master’s, and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programs.
- You are ineligible if you are a Student who holds associate degrees or if you are newly enrolled in a lateral undergraduate degree program.
- You are ineligible if you Availing any other scholarship.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship
Students have to apply online for the scholarship because no manual form is available. The scholarship program mentioned that don’t send any manual form, or document to BISP or HEC.
It is very easy to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. The first step is to create an account on the portal of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program in which you have to provide basic information. After creating the account you have to confirm your phone and email then you have to fill out the online application form for Ehsaas Scholarship which will appear after that.
The online application form requires your personal details, postal address, family information including details of income and expenses, education details, Accommodation expenses, and assets. After entering all the required information, all you need to do is submit the form and that’s it.
After submitting the form online, you have to print the form and attach the supporting documents and submit the form to the university in which you want to study. Following are the supporting documents that you will need to attach with the Application form.
- Copy of Applicant CNIC or B. Form
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Copy of CNIC of Father/Mother/Gaudian
- Salary Slip or Income Certificate of Father/Mother/Gaudian
- Copies of last month’s utility bills (Electricity, Gas Telephone, water)
- Copy of Rent Agreement in case of a rented house
- Copies of last fee receipt of applicant or siblings
- Copies of medical bills/expenditure-related documents.
This is an important step in providing opportunities to those who are in need and want to pursue higher education. That’s it for today and this is how you can apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program.
I hope this article will be helpful to you. If you like it then definitely share it with your friends and I salute your patience for reading it in full.